the classroom to meet the needs of every student
A Day in the Life
Watch Video Overview
"Bold and radical... a prototype for our nation's schools in the decades to come."
- Arthur Levine, President Emeritus, Teachers College, Columbia University
"I love your school."
- Arne Duncan, US Secretary of Education
"Now kids can't hide in the back of class, afraid to raise their hands."
- Dominick D'Angelo, Principal, IS 228, Brooklyn
"It's learning for the Xbox generation."
, 50 Best Inventions of 2009
"It focuses on what you need, not what the whole class needs."
- Alexis, School of One student
"Fascinating ... gutsy"
- Stephen J. Dubner, co-author,
Read about School of One in
School of One receives prestigious Robin Hood Heroes award
FAQs on April news and transitions
School of One begins new partnership with PBS
join our team